- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Migrations.
If you don't see Migrations on your dashboard, click More controls.
- Select the Email option and click Continue.
- On the Email Migration screen:
- Select Google Apps under Where are you migrating from? list,
- Select Auto select (recommended) under connection protocol of the legacy mail server by doing one of the following actions:
- Enter the valid Google Admin credentials
- Click Connect.
- Select Start and end date to migrate data
- Chose whether to migrate deleted and junk email and whether to exclude specified folders from the migration.
- Click Select Users.
- Hover over and click Select user.
- In the Migrate From field, enter the user's legacy email address.
- In the Migrate To field, start typing the user's new Google Apps email address and choose from the list of suggested users.
- Click Start.
Using Google Migration Service
Modified on: Wed, 11 May, 2016 at 11:42 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?