To add a user account:
1. Sign in to the Google Admin Console.
2. Click Users.
3. Select the organizational unit to which you want to add the user.
4. Click and select the Add user option.
5. Enter the new user's First Name, Last Name, and Primary email address in the appropriate fields.
If your account has multiple domains associated with it, select the domain you want to add the user to.If you have multiple domains associated with your Google for Work account, the field to the right of the @ sign is a drop-down list with the available domains. The domain you select will be the portion of the user's email address that appears after the @ sign.
6. (Optional) Set the user's initial password.
7. The Admin console generates a temporary password for the new user, using a mixed pattern of symbols, upper and lower case letters, and numbers. The length of the password will be the greater of the required minimum (8), or the minimum password length you've set for your domain.
8. To set a different initial password, click Set password and enter the password twice. Google requires the password to be at least eight characters. See Password help for tips on creating a strong password.
9. (Optional) Click Additional info to add contact information (like the user's mobile phone number or work address) and employee details (like the user's employee ID or cost center) to the user's profile. This information is visible in the Admin console and Gmail contacts.
10. Click Create new user.
11. Click Email instructions or Print instructions to deliver the account information to the new user.
12. If you email the instructions, be sure to send the message to an email address that is currently accessible to the user, not to the new email address.
13. Click Done.