- When you create a new group, check Add all users within your-domain to this group in the Create new group dialog box.
Your new group is created and the name appears on the Groups page.
- Click the name of your group to open the settings page and click Manage users.
The group's member list now includes a special new member called All users within your-domain.
You can't edit the members within the All users within your-domain member. But just like any other group, you can edit the groups access settings or delete it.
Tip: To prevent spam being sent to everyone in your domain, only allow group owners and managers to send messages to a group that has the All users within your-domain member.
- Only Google Apps administrators can create an organization-wide group.
- If multiple domains are associated with your organization's Google Apps account, the group contains users in all your domains.
- Suspended users are included in an organization-wide group, but they don't receive messages sent to the group while they're suspended. When the account is no longer suspended, the user will resume receiving group messages.
- Users won't see the organization-wide group in the Groups section of their account page.