To configure Attachment compliance settings for your domain or organizational unit:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From the dashboard, go to Apps > Google Apps > Gmail > Advanced settings.
- In the Organizations section, highlight your domain or the organizational unit for which you want to configure settings.
- Scroll down to the Attachment compliance section:
- If the setting's status is Not configured yet, click Configure (the "Add setting" dialog box displays).
- If the setting's status is Locally applied, click Edit to edit an existing setting (the "Edit setting" dialog box displays), or click Add another to add a new setting (the "Add setting" dialog box displays).
- If the setting’s status is Inherited, click View to view the inherited setting, or click Add another to add a new setting (the "Add setting" dialog box displays).
- When you're finished with your changes, click Add setting or Save to close the dialog box.
Note: Any settings you add will be highlighted on the "Email settings" page.
- Click Save changes.
In the "Attachment compliance" window, click Add a description to enter a unique name for this setting.