Configure the Admin console (IF Not Yet Configured)
Step 1: Enable Domain Admin API access
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From the dashboard, go to Security > API reference. Where is it?
- Check Enable API access.
- Click Save changes.
Step 2: Enable your OAuth consumer key
You must configure OAuth Client access to migrate data.
- In the Admin console, click Security > Advanced settings > Authentication > Manage OAuth domain key.
- Click Enable this consumer key and then write down your OAuth consumer key and your OAuth consumer secret.
Step 3: Specify the API scopes
- Click Security > Advanced settings > Authentication section, and click Manage third party OAuth Client access.
- In the Client Name field, enter your OAuth consumer key from step 2. This is usually your primary domain: example.com or www.example.com.
In the One or More API Scopes field, enter the following comma-separated list of URLs:
- Click Authorize. You can now migrate data to your domain(s)
CONFIGURE THE TOOL
Step 1:Server settings.
2. IMAP server type select Gmail IMAP
3. Hostname/IP Address select imap.gmail.com
4. IMAP Security select SSL
5. Click Next
Step 2: User and Domain Information
1. In the field, enter the new primary Google Apps domain where the data will be migrated.
4. Click .
Step 3: Migration Settings
1. Select the checkbox for each type of data you want to migrate: email, calendar, or contacts.
2. Click .
3. The screen appears, showing a summary of the configuration.
4. Review and optionally make changes to the settings:
o : Only use this option if you are migrating an account again.
o : When checked, the utility will retain the current configuration for future use.
o : When checked, the utility will verify the configuration before running the migration.
o : When checked, the utility will estimate the message count for the source users.
o : When checked, the utility will perform the migration.
5. Click to begin the migration process.
6. In the dialog box that appears, enter the username and password for the Microsoft Exchange administrator account you are
using to open your users' mail stores. Selecting will bypass this step in future migrations.
7. Click to begin the migration process.